GONE FISHING PUNTA CANA
Deep Sea Fishing Charters and Excursions
Punta Cana | Bavaro | Dominican Republic
Gone Fishing Punta Cana offers Deep Sea Fishing tours that you, your family and friends can enjoy full day or half day,
in private or shared charters. Bring home a story. Let’s Talk Fishing!
CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE DETAILS
Number is toll-free. Click to call.
Let’s catch some memories!
You will get the best price making reservation directly with us, without 3rd party providers and their commissions.
Special Deal: Book 2 tours and get 25% discount!
First time fishing? Great! We can take you on an awesome fishing trip. It’s time to get you on your trophy fish!
Pro Fisherman? Come & join us; try to beat your personal record on our premier trolling charter boats.
- 8 hours (full day), 4 and 5 hours, AM / PM
- Up to 10 people per boat (max 7 fishing lines, 3 observers).
You organize who and when is fishing
- Lunch is included with the Full Day Charters
- 4-hour fishing tour with other clients
- 8.30 am tours / 1.30 pm tours
- Maximum capacity of 7 Fishermen and 3 Observers per boat
- This tour does not include food and snacks
REVIEWS (slide right)
The Worst Day Fishing Is Better Than the Best Day at Work.
Fishing is not that flashy and glamorous, we don’t have influencers going around promoting Marlin’s and taking sponsored selfies; all we can offer is very fine experience for a people who want something more of their vacations.
Gather your family, friends, or even other cool people from your hotel lobby or the pool area and book a fishing tour!
Forget fly fishing, jigging, light tackle fishing, bottom fishing while here; it’s time for a big game deep sea fishing.
There’s a “secret”: Most of the time you’ll get 10% discount deals on charters reserved at least a month before the trip.
Take advantage of early booking rates today! Call Jack, send him a message, or even find him on WhatsApp (+1 829 943-4290)
Gone Fishing Charters
Deep Sea Fishing Private & Shared Charters
NOEMI / Trojan 38', 2 x Diesel Detroit 671 turbo charge 450hp
RAMONA / Hatteras 42', 2 x Detroit diesel 6V53 turbo charged 400hp
SARABEL / Chris Craft 36', 2 x Diesel Cummins 6BTA turbo charge 225hp
LIZANGE / Chris Craft 36', 2 x Diesel Cummins 6BTA turbo charge 300hp
CHANTAL / Bertram 35'5", 2 x Caterpillar 3208 turbo charged 350hp
JULYVETTE / Bertram 38' Sport Fish Twin Caterpillar Motors 400 hp Turbo
All our fishing charters include:
- Professional fishing equipment
- Bottled water, soft drinks, beer (3 per adult) – you can bring your drinks, but keep in mind sea sickness
- One captain and one mate/guide, English + Spanish language
- At every step, professional help at fishing by our guide – setup, tips & tricks for successful catch
- Transport from your hotel, apartment, villa… and back to your accommodation (air-conditioned minivans)
- If you want to eat your catch, please tell it to your guide during the tour
Fishing technique: Trolling
Trolling involves pulling lures or rigged dead bait behind the charter boat at different speeds depending on the species of fish targeted.
Trolling is the main method for deep sea fish species, boat is in constant move, in order to cover more area and find better locations; in general, chances of catching a variety of fish are much bigger than with other techniques.
We use Top of the line fishing equipment by Shimano, Dual, Penn, Aftco, Sampo Ball, Mustard, Captain Harry’s, Boone, etc.
Our crew always rigs our own baits (they will be happy to show you how it’s done) thus you can be assured you will have the best chance at catching your trophy fish. To see what species you can expect for your vacations, check Fishing Reports.
Whether you are searching for Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Mahi-Mahi (Dorado), Sailfish, Wahoo, Barracuda or Yellow fin Tuna, our team will do everything to get you on a great catch and to provide the best deep sea fishing experience.
Captain Jack and his experienced crew provide some of the finest deep sea fishing charters available in the Punta Cana area. Your guides know the best spots to fish and they will assist you all the way. It makes sense, go with the best!
What People Are Saying
About Gone Fishing Punta Cana
- 1st Rate Experience "Gone Fishing is one of the most professional operations I have experienced booking fishing charters outside of the continental United States. Jack Rougerie has built a five boat fleet with experienced Captains and mates that can compete with the best of the best in places like Cabo San Lucas, Quepos Costa Rica, and Kona Hawaii. We fished three days on two different boats with two different Captains ... They worked hard to get us on the fish and even harder to keep the fish coming over the rail and on the deck. Blue Marlin, Dorado (Mahi), Tuna, and the ever present Barracuda were caught, with the Marlin released and the others shared and eaten!..."bigjac1952
- Awesome trip for the price "Jordan and Francisco were excellent guides. They were accommodating to novice and experienced angler alike. We caught 10 Mahi Mahi and one Barracuda. Nothing fancy about the boat, but it got us out and got us back with no issues. I would recommend this for anyone, it was the highlight of my vacation."Jakeray7
- Simply great! "...Once on board we were given safety advice and drinks and made to feel at home. Within about 10 minutes we were catching fish what I particularly liked was how the guys that worked on the boat was so enthusiastic they must see these fish daily but they helped make it fun and exciting. My son struggled to reel his fish in and another guy on the trip started to take over and Jonan (I'm sorry I've forgotten his name) he politely but firmly informed the guy to let my son try how else will he learn. Throughout the morning we was catching Mahi Mahi, Sail fish, Wahoo, and Barracudas..."Sarah S
- Great Day Fishing on Gone Fishing Charters, Punta Cana "I have fished all over the world and must say that Captain Franklin and First Mate Yohan from Gone Fishing Charters gave my son and I outstanding service on our eight hour charter. We landed 11 Mahi Mahi (Dorado) and missed two Marlin. The entire staff from the shuttle driver to water taxi driver and greeter were very professional. I will definitely book several trips with them the next time we are in Punta Cana."tprelec
- Fun time "Went out for a 4 hour sail and sadly only caught one Mackerel. What I do have to say is that the help from the moment we arrived till we landed back at the beach was extremely helpful. The helping hand on the boat was a fun, exciting young guy who was doing everything possible to try to get us some fish. Jack the owner was someone who I was in constant contact with via email and was beyond helpful and always responsive, sometimes even within an hour! I wouldn't hesitate to use them if you are going down to Punta Cana for fishing."marc s
- Caught the Big One "Jordan And Tito were our crew. They took us right to where the fish were. They helped us land a 100 plus pound Marlin!!! When I say we caught the big one, I mean we caught the big one. And we weren't out all day. We also caught a large Mahi Mahi, that they cooked and served for us once we got back on land. It was delicious. There were 8 members in my party, and it was my first fishing trip. It will not be my last."stuartpeyton1911
- Will be back!!!! "Had an amazing time fishing with captain Franklin, caught plenty of fish - Mahi Mahi and Barracuda. His deck hand was excellent I can't remember his name tho but they both did a hell of a job. They cooked our fish afterwards. It was definitely the best meal my wife and I had while we were on our honeymoon. Will be be back again!"jerryhernandez09
- These guys are the best!!!!!!! "... The seas were rough and with my nephews and daughter aboard, I was a little nervous. Captain Franklin and Manny made the kids feel comfortable, and got right to work. We caught 8 Dorado and 2 Barracuda!!! When you go on deep sea fishing charters you can tell when the guys are phoning it in and treating you like tourists instead of fisherman. These guys are true professionals and did everything they could to put us on fish. If you are in Punta Cana call Gone Fishing and ask for Franklin and Manny. Also, dealing with Jack to set the trip was great, he was on point and responsive (and patient while I was being a pain in the butt)."anthony215164
- Deep Sea Fishing "5 of us (including my 4 year old son) went on a fishing charter two days ago and we really enjoyed it. The captain and his helper worked very hard to make sure we were all comfortable and had fun. They had the best fruit we ever had and brought us a great lunch too. My little guy struggled with sea sickness and they were more than efficient with clean up. They baited a pole to catch a small fish on our way back in so that my son could catch his first fish and he was so proud! We had the best time..."Heidi L
- Pro's "These guys are great. My wife and I went fishing with 2 other couples, on a day with heavy chop; 6-7 foot swell. But our captain (Miguel) and our first mate (Anderson) were excellent! I grew up fishing the Chesapeake bay, trollin for Striped Bass, but i have NEVER seen anyone work 6 lines at a time like Anderson. Even with rough seas, everybody aboard caught fish! The entire company, owner included, were extremely polite, and punctual, and if you've ever been to the Caribbean, that's a rare asset! I'm sure there are plenty of charters available, but these guys are definitely the best."Vicious B
- GREAT FISHING EXPERIENCE EVER!! "This fishing trip involved me and my wife. We booked this excursion from Glasgow, UK. Jack (the owner) was amazing. We intended to fish for at least 2 days but fortunately, we ended up fishing for 4 consecutive days. We were looking for specific fish and fortunately, we caught all plus more. If you are in the Dominican republic and enjoy deep sea fishing or if you would like try it, we would totally recommend them as they were unbelievable."Harry530
- Great day fishing! "This was probably one of the best fishing trip I've been on... Tito - our boat captain - was friendly, helpful and spot on in seeing movement in the water, placing us in a school of Mahi. Juan - the first mate - was awesome, not only was he on top of making sure he kept all the lines well baited, he also made us a wonderful cerviche with one of the small ones, talk about multi tasking! I give all the credit to these guys for our boat catching the most fish that day. If we get the opportunity to go back I would definitely book with Jack (Gone fishing ) again"AwesomeGram
Details about deep sea fishing, useful articles, fishing reports, fishing calendar…
Gone Fishing branded caps, shorts, unisex t-shirts, comfortable long sleeve shirts & classic polo shirts, made of the best, durable, sport-ish materials.
It would be my pleasure to inform you that we have created Gone Fishing Membership Portal, online platform where you can make free account, select one of packages and...
Punta Cana is an undeniable hot spot, prime location for excellent big game fishing year-round. Families and friends, Spring-Breakers, private parties, corporate groups, wedding parties or just sailing lovers…
This is a question that we get asked on a daily basis – “Is the fishing better in the morning or the afternoon ?” We have been tracking our…
Looking for another great outing to do while you’re in Punta Cana? Or don’t have sea legs and would like something to do while the others are fishing? Outback...
Looking for the best times to fish? Gone Fishing Punta Cana – Deep Sea Fishing Calendar shows you the best fishing times in Punta Cana waters.
Gone Fishing Report 2016 – Information on weather and fish species in Punta Cana area – Marlin, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Barracuda, Tuna, Sailfish, Amberjack…
Gray Taxidermy is specializing in handcrafting custom fishmounts of all freshwater and saltwater fish species – Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Blue Marlin, Barracuda…
Motion sickness happens when you travel and when your brain and your inner ear perceive movement don’t match up.
Gone Fishing provides deep sea fishing tours in Punta Cana. Current record by our costumers is 92 Mahi Mahis in one day!
Being out at sea for a half or full day fishing trip builds a BIG appetite, and what better than to eat your own catch!
Fishing Report, fishing calendar and overview of Gone Fishing activities through the year. Pictures and Tripadvisor reviews can say more than my own words – Check it out!
Fishing Report for 2014! Coming with Gone Fishing you can expect to catch Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Bonito, Sailfish, Wahoos, Mahi Mahis, Barracudas, YellowFin Tunas…
We welcome all questions regarding our deep sea fishing trips. Call us or send us a message about your Fishing Tour.